Whether you need a single additional socket, a full rewire or a complex new build solution, Microlynx can deliver a complete range of electrical contracting services.
- New build installation work
- Distribution board replacements
- Part and full rewires
- Additional sockets
- Security lighting
Our fully qualified NICEIC accredited & approved engineers carry out electrical inspections throughout the country on anything from a small domestic dwelling to vast shopping centres, university’s, schools and hospitals.
- Nationwide Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Testing can be undertaken outside of business hours
- Free no obligation survey
- Detailed quotation
PAT Testing or Portable Appliance Testing is the name given for the process of routinely checking electrical items to make sure they are safe to use. This includes a formal visual inspection, fuse rating check, insulation resistance check, earth polarity check (where applicable) and to check the plug has been wired correctly.
- Competitive services with a free, no-obligation quote
- Fully accredited NICEIC, UKAS, BIFM, CHAS & more
- Free advice on PAT Testing frequency to ensure your business is compliant
CONTACT US DIRECTLY
For more information about our electrical contracting and electrical testing services please give our team a call on 0330 134 0264